submission formatting instructions for learn2reg 2021

submission formatting instructions for learn2reg 2021  

By: vjaouen on July 13, 2021, 8:36 a.m.

Hi, the page https://learn2reg.grand-challenge.org/Submission/ seems to relate to the 4-task 2020 challenge. Where are the submission formatting instructions for this year's challenge ? Thanks, Vincent

Re: submission formatting instructions for learn2reg 2021  

By: AHering on July 13, 2021, 9:29 a.m.

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for pointing out that we still mention four tasks in the instructions. The procedure stays the same as last year but only for three tasks. You can either submit the displacement fields for each registration pair or submit a docker with your algorithm. We prefer the latter variant and it is the only way to get a score for the computational time. We will update the description accordingly.

Best, Alessa

By: vjaouen on July 13, 2021, 10:33 a.m.

Thanks for your reply Alessa. Just a precision. If I am not mistaken according to the current description last year displacement fields were expected to be subsampled in various ways depending on the task to reduce data bandwidth. Do you expect full-resolution fields this year for all three tasks ? Best, Vincent

By: lassehansen on July 13, 2021, 12:27 p.m.

Hi Vincent,

we just updated our submission page and you should now find all necessary information for this years tasks there. To directly answer your question: We expect displacement fields with half-resolution (w.r.t. to the input images). Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best wishes, Lasse

By: vjaouen on July 13, 2021, 9:48 p.m.

Thanks a lot for your reactivity!

Vincent

By: lifshitz on Aug. 6, 2021, 11:48 a.m.

Hello, are we expected to submit validation fields for all tasks at each submission? It is not clear to me.

Thanks! Gal

By: lassehansen on Aug. 7, 2021, 1:15 p.m.

Hi Gal,

this year the validation leaderboards are seperated, so a single submission should only contain the displacements field for the respective task (as specified in the pairs_val.csv). Be sure to choose the right task at the top of the submission page before uploading.

Let us know if you have any trouble with the validation submissions.

Best wishes, Lasse

By: lifshitz on Aug. 8, 2021, 8:05 a.m.

Hey Lasse, thank you very much for your quick reply. That was indeed my issue, everything is working fine for me now.

Best, Gal