Missing data?

Missing data?  

By: lufol on March 16, 2021, 2:18 p.m.

Hi,

I found that segmentation for task #2, specifically sub-222 and sub-104 seem to be missing. I am also a little confused since the data tab explains: " SABRE - 10 subjects, RSS - 20 subjects, ALFA - 30 subjects" -> 60 subjects.

But I discovered a total of 70 volums and corresponding segmentations. Could you please clarify this?

Last edited by: lufol on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Missing data?  

By: kvanwijnen on March 26, 2021, 9:57 p.m.

Great to hear you are participating in our challenge!

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention, we appreciate it a lot! Our apologies for any inconvenience.

We are looking into it and will upload a new version of the data soon that will include the 2 missing segmentation masks. We will add a message in the announcements page when the new version has been uploaded: https://valdo.grand-challenge.org/Announcements/

The data page indeed contained some typos, we fixed them now. There are 11 SABRE subjects, 34 RSS subjects and 27 ALFA subjects, so in total there are 72 subjects. All cases should have a segmentation mask (when subjects have no microbleeds the mask will be empty, aka containing only zeros), but there were indeed 2 masks missing.