Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission

Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: HaitaoLi on Sept. 15, 2024, 11:46 a.m.

I am writing to verify my email address, in order to create my algorithm final submission for Category 1 of the Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge.

Currently, I am unable to complete the verification process as the system indicates that“Email hosted by this domain cannot be used for verification due to abuse. Please send an email to support@grand-challenge.org with your user name, institutional email address and a link to your Google Scholar account, lab page, research gate profile or similar so your email address can be verified.”

I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help!!! I have sent an email to support@grand-challenge.org but have not received a reply yet.

Last edited by: HaitaoLi on Sept. 15, 2024, 3:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: HaitaoLi on Sept. 15, 2024, 11:55 p.m.

I have sent email to support@grand-challenge.org, if any organizers see this, please help me in time. [urgent]

Re: Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: jmsmkn on Sept. 16, 2024, 6:51 a.m.

You emailed support on a Sunday morning, then followed up with two more emails and two forum posts on the same day. When you email support you are told:

"We do not have dedicated support personnel, but we aim to respond to all emails within 10 days. To keep your spot in the queue, we kindly ask that you avoid sending multiple emails."

The same goes for creating multiple forum posts. We responded to one of your emails first thing on Monday morning.