How to Successfully Reapply for Verification

How to Successfully Reapply for Verification  

By: boyuzhang on June 7, 2024, 12:46 a.m.

Hi everyone,

I recently faced a setback with my verification process – my request for verification was rejected. I'm feeling a bit lost at this stage and would appreciate any guidance on how to move forward. Here's what I've done so far and what I'm considering:

Updated My Information: I have already updated my website information, ensuring all the details are accurate and relevant. Considering Reapplication: Should I reapply for verification directly, or are there specific steps I should follow to increase my chances of success? Account Concerns: Is it necessary or advisable to deactivate my current account and create a new one to restart the verification process? Any tips or advice on how to successfully navigate this would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking forward to your suggestions on how to enhance my profile and meet the verification criteria effectively.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: How to Successfully Reapply for Verification  

By: jmsmkn on June 7, 2024, 2:11 p.m.

You can email support for questions on verification. Please check your profile information as this is what is looked at, including your given and family names.