Is the Medical Segmentation Decathlon competition abandoned?

Is the Medical Segmentation Decathlon competition abandoned?  

By: geantrinpereira on July 23, 2023, 2:01 p.m.

It's been more than 1 month since my submission is "under review by the challenge admins.", but nothing happens, I can't see the test results in private neither in the leaderboard.

I also contacted the medicaldecathlon@gmail.com several times by now but got ignored every single time.

Does anyone knows anything about that?

Thank you, Gean.

Re: Is the Medical Segmentation Decathlon competition abandoned?  

By: jmsmkn on July 23, 2023, 4:32 p.m.

I have emailed the admin for the challenge at their institutional address to try and find out what the status is for you.

By: geantrinpereira on July 24, 2023, 6:29 a.m.

Thank you, James. I appreciate that.

By: jmsmkn on Aug. 16, 2023, 8:03 a.m.

We did not receive a response either. Without their action submission to the challenge is pointless, so unfortunately we have to close the challenge due to abandonment.

By: geantrinpereira on Aug. 28, 2023, 12:16 a.m.

Hi James, First of all, thank you for trying and for letting me know about this sad end. I still can't believe this. I really need these results. I even got an answer from the administration saying that my results should be online now, but nothing happened. However, I noticed an update in the public leaderboard, but unfortunately, it wasn't my submission, so I don't know what happened.

Best, Gean.

By: jmsmkn on Aug. 29, 2023, 9:20 a.m.

Sorry, I'm afraid that there's nothing more we can do about this from our side.

By: geantrinpereira on Sept. 4, 2023, 6:58 p.m.

Hi James, thank you for your support anyway. I appreciate that.

Regardless of not being able to submit and validate again, do you think we could get the test sets then? I really need to get those to be able to compare with the community's already published papers. Or, is there any way that someone can take the place of the old administrator and compromise to approve submissions again?

Best, Gean.

By: jmsmkn on Sept. 5, 2023, 6:37 a.m.

That is not up to us, again you would need to contact the organisers to find a solution.

By: jmsmkn on March 21, 2024, 12:28 p.m.

The challenge organisers have updated their contact information and the challenge is open again.