Trying to allow different segmentations to be adjusted separately in reader study case

Trying to allow different segmentations to be adjusted separately in reader study case  

By: Gino on June 27, 2022, 8:37 a.m.

I am trying to set up a reader study to assess segmentations of the heart in 3D CT images. The different segments are marked with different integers in the mask (0: background, 1: LV-cavity, 2: LV myocardium, 3: etc.). When I set up a viewer configuration it displays as desired in the Cirrus viewer:

Now as a reader in a reader study, I would like to be able to adjust those annotations, one segment at a time, and such that the semantics of the mask are preserved. Also, I would preferably not allow overlapping segments. (So for example, if you adjust one segment, and in doing so overlap with another segment, you should override the intersection with the other.)

I know that I have to match the interface of the masks that I upload, with the interface of the annotation task that I create. Is there an interface available that suits my needs, could I request one, or is there some other solution?

Re: Trying to allow different segmentations to be adjusted separately in reader study case  

By: jamesmeakin.diag on June 27, 2022, 8:40 a.m.

Correction of multi-class segmentation is currently not supported in CIRRUS, we are planning to add it in the next release (July 2022). Please keep an eye out on the development blog.

Re: Trying to allow different segmentations to be adjusted separately in reader study case  

By: Gino on June 27, 2022, 10 a.m.

That's soon, thank you. Where can I find the development blog?

By: jamesmeakin.diag on July 5, 2022, 10:10 a.m.

You can find it at https://grand-challenge.org/blogs/.

By: jamesmeakin.diag on July 20, 2022, 7:24 a.m.

This has now been implemented.