When to contact challenge organizers and when to contact support@grand-challenge.org?

When to contact challenge organizers and when to contact support@grand-challenge.org?  

By: BramVanGinneken on March 23, 2021, 7:30 a.m.

Hi,

When you organize a Challenge on grand-challenge.org, you can decide on a lot of things, such as how many submissions you allow perticipants to make, and if participants ' requests to join the challange require approval from the organizers or not. If you particpate in a challenge or want to particpate, and you have any issues with your requests not being approved please contact the Challenge organizers. If you do not find an email address of the organizing team or a Forum link on a Challenge site, please notify support@grand-challenge.org. We're working on a change in the codebase so Organizers are guaranteed to be listed, but currently check these things by hand.

For technical support, issues with the website, request or suggestions for new features, contact support@grand-challenge.org.

Thanks, Grand Challenge Support

How can I change my username?  

By: 123123123 on Feb. 18, 2024, 7:16 p.m.

The name I entered during registration was chosen randomly, and now I want to change it to my official name.

Re: When to contact challenge organizers and when to contact support@grand-challenge.org?  

By: jmsmkn on Feb. 20, 2024, 8:29 a.m.

You can email support to change your username.