Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission

Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: HaitaoLi on Sept. 15, 2024, 3:56 p.m.

I am writing to verify my email address, in order to create my algorithm final submission for Category 1 of the Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge.

Currently, I am unable to complete the verification process as the system indicates that“Email hosted by this domain cannot be used for verification due to abuse. Please send an email to support@grand-challenge.org with your user name, institutional email address and a link to your Google Scholar account, lab page, research gate profile or similar so your email address can be verified.”

I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help!!! I have sent an email to support@grand-challenge.org but have not received a reply yet.

Re: Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: aneeqzia_isi on Sept. 15, 2024, 10:56 p.m.

Hi,

The challenge organizers do not have the right to verify email addresses for your account and that can only be done by the grand-challenge support. Please send them a reminder again and cc our support email (isi.challenges@intusurg.com) as well. The only thing we can do is send a request from our side but that may not guarantee getting your account verified in time.

Best, SurgVU team

Re: Email Verification for Surgical Visual Understanding Challenge Submission  

By: HaitaoLi on Sept. 15, 2024, 11:50 p.m.

I have sent email to both support@grand-challenge.org and isi.challenges@intusurg.com, but now havn't receive reply. I have finish all the work, but can not submitt my algorithm. Is there any other methids to fix it?