about"Test set submission"

about"Test set submission"  

By: yangkai_ibrain on Oct. 25, 2022, 1:15 p.m.

Dear Organizers,

Thank you for putting significant effort in organizing the challenge. Our team continues to follow this research,but the test set submission is closed now,we can't verify the effectiveness of the algorithm。 1. Will the test set submission system be open in the future? 2. Whether there is a specific opening date? 3. If we submit only part of the results of the test set, for example, there are 100 test samples in the test set, we submit only 60 of them. Does the system give the right assessment? This is very important to us

best YK

Last edited by: yangkai_ibrain on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: about"Test set submission"  

By: phiewe on Oct. 25, 2022, 4:14 p.m.

Hi,

thank you for your interest in the challenge.

We are currently working on a semi-automated solution for the test set submission, but I think this may take a few more weeks. This will still require to contact us though and we will only conduct the evaluation if you can point us to a public description of your algorithm (same rule as for being included in the challenge test set ranking).

The challenge rules are such that for missing HE landmarks, we will use the unregistered IHC landmark position (limited by HE image borders) as the HE landmark position. So while you can get a result if you only submit a subset of landmarks, the result will be a lot worse probably compared to if you submit all landmarks.

If you can provide me with your email address, we can see how we can validate your test set submission before we have the system online.

Best wishes Philippe

Re: about"Test set submission"  

By: yangkai_ibrain on Oct. 26, 2022, 1:35 a.m.

Hi

thank you very much for your reply

Our algorithm is still under development and should be ready in November. We would be happy to share our algorithm and code with the public once the algorithm is developed. My personal E-mail address :yangkai_ibrain@nuaa.edu.cn

I still have the following question: 1. If the algorithm is developed, in what form shall we make public description to the organizing committee? 2. Could you please provide your email address so that I can send you an email if verification is needed before the system goes online?