Dataset downloading problem

Dataset downloading problem  

By: ZiqianHuang on June 24, 2022, 4:45 p.m.

I have a problem with the dataset downloading. I have completed the google form and obtained the password for decrypting the dataset. But every time I try to decrypt the dataset which was directly downloaded by the Cyberduck as the instruction, there is an error window that shows the dataset is not incomplete and it cannot be opened as an archive. My computer system is Windows 10, I'm not sure if this is the reason for that error but my teammate encountered the same problem. I was wondering if there is any other way to access the dataset?

Thank you!

Re: Dataset downloading problem  

By: ahutton on June 24, 2022, 5:42 p.m.

Could you check the sha256 hash of the data you downloaded? It should be cdc49851e613815638e313494ba06914c6f706d0035fb7c51b6bf0e3c29136af.

By: ZiqianHuang on June 26, 2022, 5:48 a.m.

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I have checked the sha256 hash of the data I downloaded by using the command CertUtil -hashfile SHA-256 on my windows system. The SHA256 value is same as your post.

Thank you!

By: ahutton on June 26, 2022, 6:46 a.m.

Alright, so the archive you have is fine. Can you tell me at which step the error occurs? Is it while you decrypt the data, when you try to open the decrypted data, or at some other time?

Also: make sure you have a spare 10GB of space on the hard drive where you're unzipping the file.

By: ZiqianHuang on June 26, 2022, 8:51 p.m.

Thank you for your reply. I have enough space for decrupyting the data. The error occurs while I decrypt the data, after I typing the decrypt token.