MICCAI session

MICCAI session  

By: thomas.kuestner on Oct. 4, 2023, 7:11 p.m.

Dear participants,

thank you all for your submissions to the autoPET challenge. We are in the final steps to compile the ranking.

Unfortunately till now we haven’t received any information from MICCAI how our challenge will take place. We anticipate that we only get a short online slot to present the final ranking - if any.

Hence we do not expect you to prepare a presentation!

We apologize that we cannot give you a stage to talk about your solutions and have a proper challenge session. We would have loved to discuss the challenge and your contributions in a session at MICCAI. Please stay tuned for any further developments.

We hope that this does not deter you to participate in future rounds of the challenge.

Kind regards

autoPET challenge organizers

Re: MICCAI session  

By: thomas.kuestner on Oct. 12, 2023, 4:31 p.m.

Dear all,

thanks for staying tuned. Since MICCAI could not accomodate online challenge sessions, we are pleased to announce that we are going to host a separate online challenge session on the 9th Nov, 2 PM - 3:30 PM (UTC+0, Time conversion)

Please register for the session here (to retrieve the Zoom link). We will announce the winners of the challenge in this session and have the top teams giving a short presentation about their solution.

In contrast to our previous post, we would like to ask the top teams to give a short presentation about their solution. We will reach out to the top teams via separate mails in the next days.

By: CYX-AI on Oct. 18, 2023, 11:19 a.m.

Dear organizers,

I am writing to inquire about the status of our team in the upcoming online challenge session. We have yet to receive an email, and we are eager to learn if we are among the top teams invited to present our solution.

The anticipation is both exciting and nerve-wracking, and I must admit, waiting for the email has us on the edge of our seats!

May I suggest, it could be beneficial to send a notification to all participating teams, including those not in the top teams, regarding their status. It could provide clarity and ease the anticipation for those awaiting results. I am suggesting this because of the great respect and importance we attribute to this competition. We are fully engaged and committed to it.

Looking forward to the event!

Warm regards.

By: thomas.kuestner on Oct. 19, 2023, 5:46 a.m.

We have already send out an email this week to all teams who had successful submissions. If your team hasn’t received an email, we may not have your up-to-date email address. Please drop us an email at autopetchallenge@gmail.com and we will forward you the information.