Pre-print paper questions

Pre-print paper questions  

By: morra2014 on Sept. 1, 2022, 6:05 a.m.

I know that I have to submit a pre-print paper with the final submission. However, the answer to the question titled final submission on the forum is as follows. "You can upload a paper draft for now with the authors, a title and - if possible - a short abstract. However, we ask the participants to provide a complete paper with their final submission"

So my question is: 1) Do I have to upload it to a pre-print platform like ArXiv and then submit it as a pre-print paper? 2) Or do I just have to submit the author, title, and abstract like a forum answer?

Re: Pre-print paper questions  

By: thomas.kuestner on Sept. 1, 2022, 7:44 a.m.

You are supposed to submit a full pre-print paper. Ideally at the time of submitting your algorithm. However, we can understand that you want to focus your time and efforts on implementation. Therefore, we are happy if you provide a "minimal" paper (authors, title, abstract) with your algorithm submission and then provide the final full pre-print paper later (submission deadline to be announced). Please notice that a submission of a full pre-print (now or later) is required to be eligible for prizes.