mail cannot verify

mail cannot verify  

By: hepengfei on July 3, 2023, 6:15 a.m.

my team mails verification was failed, xxx@stu.xidian.edu.cn and xxx@mails.jlu.edu.cn both can't verify. show that "Email hosted by mails.jlu.edu.cn cannot be used for verification due to sbuse.Please cantact support to verify your account another way."

Re: mail cannot verify  

By: cweiwang on July 4, 2023, 8:36 a.m.

Thank you for your questions.

You can use another email to verify on the grand-challenge platform but please be reminded to send the new email address to M11123801@mail.ntust.edu.tw

By: hepengfei on July 4, 2023, 12:11 p.m.

but my email include: xxx@qq.com,xxx@gmail.com,xxx@stu.xidian.edu.cn all can not use to verify

By: zm6791183 on July 10, 2023, 2:36 a.m.

@smail.nju.edu.cn from Nanjing University ,the mail cannot vertify

How to Fix Unverifiable Email Problem  

By: jeremyzhang on July 10, 2023, 7:15 a.m.

Hello, participants who are reading this message,

As the challenge organizer, I have taken the initiative to address the issue of unverifiable emails. I have reached out to the Grand-Challenge platform and obtained a solution:

Participants can resolve this matter by contacting the Grand-Challenge platform through their support email (support@grand-challenge.org). They will assist you in the verification process. It would be beneficial if you could provide them with a link to a Google scalar page or similar to facilitate this process.

Please feel free to reach out to the Grand-Challenge platform via their support email for further assistance.