Questions about the number of submission

Questions about the number of submission  

By: hyunseoki on June 2, 2023, 1:29 a.m.

1. is the submission limit three times for both the validation phase and the test phase respectively?

2. if so, is it three submissions per team or per individual?

3. in my case, I had one failed submission due to an error and this had been counted. is there a possibility to have it rectified?

4. it seems that the number of submissions is too low. don't you have any plans to increase it?

Last edited by: hyunseoki on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Questions about the number of submission  

By: cweiwang on June 2, 2023, 8:28 a.m.

Thank you for your questions.

1. The submission limit is three times for the validation phase and two times for the testing phase per user per team representative. (For 1st phase, only TWO successful algorithm submissions are allowed, and one last opportunity submission if the user or team had failed once. For the 2nd phase, only ONE successful algorithm submission is allowed and one last opportunity submission if the user or team had failed once )

2. As per the above answer, it is two successful submissions for the first phase and one successful submission for the second phase per user per team.

3. According to the grand-challenge supporting staff "Failed submissions do not count towards the submission limits."

4. We apologize, the number is final.

Last edited by: cweiwang on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Questions about the number of submission -- Update the number of submissions  

By: jeremyzhang on June 16, 2023, 5:23 p.m.

Hello hyunseoki,

I wanted to bring your attention to the updated information regarding the number of submissions and the specific algorithm-submission-instructions page. Here are the revised details:

1. Validation phase: two algorithm pages, five submissions.

2. Testing phase: there are only two chances to submit.

I sincerely hope this information helps you optimize your model.