Evaluation of the lung challenge is open

Evaluation of the lung challenge is open  

By: alvaroparicio on Nov. 29, 2023, 2:37 p.m.

Dear Chaimeleon Open Challenges participants,

We would like to inform you that the evaluation phase of the lung challenge, both the validation and the test, is now open. We remind you that at stake is the possibility to advance to the Championship Phase, where participants will have the chance to win up to 100,000 € distributed among the winners.

Good luck with your submissions!

Re: Evaluation of the lung challenge is open  

By: WhyNot on Nov. 29, 2023, 4:23 p.m.

Hello, Great news!

Could you kindly release a random baseline? We would like to know the input and output files.

By: alvaroparicio on Nov. 30, 2023, 7:29 a.m.

Hi, you can find it here: https://github.com/chaimeleon-eu/OpenChallenge/tree/master

Good luck!

Last edited by: alvaroparicio on Nov. 30, 2023, 7:30 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: WhyNot on Nov. 30, 2023, 11:18 a.m.

Are you saying that ProstateCancerRiskPrediction docker template could be use for the Lung challenge ?

By: alvaroparicio on Nov. 30, 2023, 2:33 p.m.

Hi, we have updated the repository with lung, sorry for the confusion. Thank you!

By: WhyNot on Dec. 8, 2023, 7:43 p.m.

I am wondering what the maximum number of submissions each team has. Not sure how one team managed to get more than 3 submissions.

By: alvaroparicio on Dec. 11, 2023, 7:20 a.m.

Hi, the limit is 3 per participant. Hope we could help!

By: WhyNot on Dec. 11, 2023, 9:07 a.m.

"Hi, the limit is 3 per participant. " Hmm, I think it is not fair. If the number of submissions is big enough then it does not really matter. Here we are talking about 3 submissions vs 15 submissions. Or even worse, for the final LB, 1 submission vs 5 submissions.

I think it is better to have the same number submissions per team.

Last edited by: WhyNot on Dec. 11, 2023, 9:08 a.m., edited 1 time in total.