IMPORTANT: Colon participation extended until March 15th and reminder on folder to share submissions

IMPORTANT: Colon participation extended until March 15th and reminder on folder to share submissions  

By: alvaroparicio on March 11, 2024, 12:19 p.m.

Dear participants,

We have decided to extend the participation on the Colon challenge until March 15th at 23:59PM (GMT+1). It's a great opportunity for one last push and with high changes of entering the leaderboard and win more prizes!

We have also extended the deadline to share your submissions on the folder within the Chaimeleon platform until March 13th at 17:00PM (GMT+1). You have the complete steps to do it on the email we sent to all of you last week.

Thanks for your effort!

Re: IMPORTANT: Colon participation extended until March 15th and reminder on folder to share submissions  

By: sss3barry on March 12, 2024, 3:05 a.m.

Hi, For Colon track, Is it required a higher than 0.6 test submission to win a prize?

Thnaks.

Re: IMPORTANT: Colon participation extended until March 15th and reminder on folder to share submissions  

By: alvaroparicio on March 12, 2024, 7:18 a.m.

Hi, yes 0.6 or above is required. Good luck with your submissions!

By: aVoman on March 13, 2024, 12:24 p.m.

@alvaroparicio

I would like to let you know that some of the code uses some external packages. Is it ok for any of the below mentioned cases:

1. installation lines remain in the init.sh file. (please try to avoid this because this would cause unwanted installation during the colon testing, thereby increasing testing time)
  2. use subprocessto install the packages via code
  3. give the command to run jobman below the code as a comment.
 Last edited by: aVoman on March 13, 2024, 12:35 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: agaldran on March 13, 2024, 10:54 p.m.

Hello,

Thanks for reopening the colon competition, much appreciated. I was wondering, any chance you give a small further extension, like until Monday or so? It's only two days until deadline now, and jobman is quite crowded, it's going to be quite complicated to make it on time I think...

Cheers,

Adrian

By: agaldran on March 14, 2024, 12:10 a.m.

Hi again,

I just checked and it seems there are more large gpus available than there were during last week, so forget about the jobman being crowded bit, sorry about that. Anyway, it would still be extremely useful to have a few extra days to finish training our models, if that's an option on your end.

Thanks!

Adrian

By: alvaroparicio on March 14, 2024, 7:17 a.m.

Hi, there's no current plan to extend the time for accepting colon submission. Hopefully you can make it on time!