Seeking Clarification on Championship Test Submission Requirements

Seeking Clarification on Championship Test Submission Requirements  

By: subin on March 7, 2024, 1:25 p.m.

Hey everyone,

I was looking into the championship test submission phase and have a few queries regarding the specified requirements. The guidelines state that participants need to submit a summary in PDF format, along with a graphical abstract. I have that covered.

However, I'm seeking clarification on the source code submission part. Since we were instructed to use the provided workstation for model development and script generation, does all the code residing on the workstation need to be included in the GitHub repository? Additionally, for the evaluation process, I'm unsure whether the path of the model on the workstation is enough or if it should also be included in the GitHub repository. It would be great if you can detail out what all the github url should contain.

I would appreciate any insights or guidance from fellow participants or organizers.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Seeking Clarification on Championship Test Submission Requirements  

By: aVoman on March 7, 2024, 2:20 p.m.

I also faced the exact same issues. Since there is no way to transfer files should we manually type the code to a text file? This will take ages.

Is it okay to use the upload-result command to send the coded scripts by email or is this not permitted? There are no proper instructions regarding this anywhere making it difficult to proceed with the test submission.