Validation and Test data

Validation and Test data  

By: mustangs007 on Feb. 4, 2024, 11:14 a.m.

Hi Team can anyone please help me i am only able to see 5 dataset but where i will find validation data to make prediction csv file I know it may be given somewhere but i am not able to find it

please help me to for both validation dataset and testing dataset thanks

Re: Validation and Test data  

By: alvaroparicio on Feb. 5, 2024, 8:39 a.m.

Hi, The test and validation data are hidden. In the documentation you can consult how to launch a jobman job in the section "Basic examples for Batch jobs execution" using these datasets. Hope we could help!

By: lWM on Feb. 20, 2024, 6:21 p.m.

Hi,

I would like to ask the same question - how can we execute the jobman job that can access the validation/test data to create the submission file? Could you please point to the part of the documentation that describes the process in details?

Btw - Are there any plans to extend the duration of the Championship phase? The complexity of the platform is quite significant and it takes a lot of time to get used to it.

Bests,

By: agaldran on Feb. 20, 2024, 9:30 p.m.

+1 to extending the deadline, agree the challenge is extremely complex , all factors considered (data + unfamiliar computing environment)

By: alvaroparicio on Feb. 21, 2024, 7:58 a.m.

Hi,

You can see the information in the document called Openchallenge, in the section "2. Jobman Service", specifically in the grant "Basic examples for Batch jobs execution". Regarding an extension on the deadline, so far we have no plans on extending the Championship Phase. Hope we could help!

By: lWM on Feb. 21, 2024, 6:51 p.m.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Sorry for the silly question but.. where can I find the "Openchallenge" document? Can you please provide a link? I cannot find anything like that on the Github page associated with the challenge.

Bests,

By: agaldran on Feb. 22, 2024, 12:27 a.m.

Hey IWM,

It's a bit hidden, you can find it in the sidebar, "Championship Phase", do Control+Find and look for "in this link". It should lead you here. Good luck!

Adrian

By: lWM on Feb. 22, 2024, 8:47 a.m.

Thank you! Indeed, I missed the file - it's well hidden :)

Bests,