Update to Challenge Rules ¶
By: simongraham73 on Feb. 1, 2022, 6:57 p.m.
Dear all participants,
We have updated some of the rules of this challenge. Please find the new rules below:
- All participants must form a team. If a single participant is taking part, they can form a team with a single user.
- The deadline for registration and team formation is 12:00 GMT (midday UK time) on 12th February 2022. Any new team after this deadline will not be considered during the challenge.
- Teams can have multiple submissions on the preliminary test set to verify the quality of their methods. However, the number of submissions per day per team and for each task is limited to 1 in order to restrict test data hacking. If a team makes multiple submissions per day (from different users) in the preliminary test phase, they will be disqualified.
- To be considered for the post challenge publication, teams must make their algorithm available (an appropriate license may be selected).
- To be considered for prizes, winning teams must must make their algorithm available (an appropriate license may be selected). If a top-3 submission does not make their algorithm available, the prize will be given to the next placed team.
We will be in touch in around a weeks time with instructions on making a submission.