About DENTEX Docker Error

About DENTEX Docker Error  

By: Fitz on July 29, 2023, 3:38 a.m.

Dear managers:

I'm preparing my docker for DENTEX challenge on the Grand Challenge where I found that one of my submission docker image is still initializing(more than 12 hours) which made me keep receiving "You have an existing container image importing, please wait for it to complete" when I try to upload a new one.

The id of this docker on Grand Challenge is: f2b8a03b-af96-4981-af1f-1434a769e50a.

It would be really appreciated if you can help me delete it or solve this problem so that I can upload a newer version.

Best,

Han Wu

Re: About DENTEX Docker Error  

By: sezginer on July 31, 2023, 8:42 a.m.

Dear Han Wu,

Unfortunately, I cannot see your Docker with ID f2b8a03b-af96-4981-af1f-1434a769e50a in submisisons. I will send this issue to Ibrahim so that he can solve that problem with Grand Challenge support. You may also send the Grand Challenge support an e-mail explaining the issue. However, there are other submissions with the error "The output file 'abnormal-teeth-detection.json' is not valid." Can you also confirm that you are following the JSON structure defined in the submission in your docker image?

Best regards, Sezgin

Last edited by: sezginer on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:59 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: Fitz on July 31, 2023, 11:05 a.m.

Dear Sezgin,

Thank you for your attention. Yes, we have fixed the bug of the JSON structure in our newer docker, which can not be uploaded in the algorithm container for the above-mentioned reason.

The problem, we assume, may not be caused during submissions, but in the Algorithm Container. One of our dockers is still at 'Import Initialized' stage for over 2 days (as shown [here]), which blocks us from uploading new dockers. Screenshotof this error can be referred [here]

Thank you again for your time and please let me know if you have any ideas on solving it.

Best,

Han Wu

Last edited by: Fitz on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:59 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: sezginer on July 31, 2023, 12:30 p.m.

Dear Han Wu,

Unfortunately, I cannot remove the Docker image since it is not initialized, and therefore, is not prompted in the submitted Dockers in the admin panel. Ibrahim has already sent an email to the Grand Challenge support regarding this issue. I suggest trying to create a new algorithm and uploading the Docker image to the new algorithm.

Best regards, Sezgin