Submit debugging

Submit debugging  

By: Hugo-lee on July 28, 2023, 6:27 p.m.

I've been trying to submit several times and I'm failing every time. Is there any way to debug submissions? It's hard to find what's wrong.

Re: Submit debugging  

By: sezginer on July 28, 2023, 11:21 p.m.

Hello Hugo-lee,

I have been checking your model's logs, and apparently, you encountered the following errors:

1. On your first submission on 24th July: 2023-07-24T15:39:54.442000+00:00 FileNotFoundError: ./configs/epoch_12.pth cannot be found.

2. On your second submission on 28th July: 2023-07-28T17:46:56.428000+00:00 UnboundLocalError: local variable 'img_id' referenced before assignment.

To resolve these issues, please ensure that you have correctly copied the config folder in your Docker file and loaded the model from the copied directory. You can do this using the following line in your Dockerfile:

COPY --chown=user:user configs /opt/app/configs

And then, when loading the model, make sure to use the correct path, such as:

/opt/app/configs/model.pth

Additionally, please ensure that the variable 'img_id' is properly assigned before being referenced in your code to avoid the UnboundLocalError. Please let me know when you try submitting again and I can provide you logs as well if there is any errors.

Best regards, Sezgin

By: Hugo-lee on July 31, 2023, 12:02 a.m.

Thank you for the comments. Then, do I have to post it every time to request confirmation for the debugging process??

By: sezginer on July 31, 2023, 8:46 a.m.

Dear Hugo-Lee,

Unfortunately, the only way to access the algorithm logs is by being an admin of the challenge. However, I'd be more than willing to assist you promptly with any logs you require if you could kindly email me at sezgin.er@std.medipol.edu.tr after your submissions. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards, Sezgin