Inquiry on Phase 2 Submission Issues

Inquiry on Phase 2 Submission Issues  

By: pl552 on April 17, 2024, 1:58 p.m.

Dear Organizer,

I successfully submitted my algorithm for Phase 1, and passed the test. However, my attempt to submit the same for Phase 2 has failed, yet there are no error logs or indications of execution on my algorithm page.

Could you clarify if there are differences in the testing environments between the phases? Should logs for Phase 2 appear as they did in Phase 1?

Additionally, I am unable to resubmit right now; despite rebuilding the docker, the system reports that a submission for this phase already exists. Could you also advice me on this?

Thank you for your assistance.

Re: Inquiry on Phase 2 Submission Issues  

By: gsaxner on April 18, 2024, 4:55 a.m.

Hi!

Indeed, the logs for Phase 2 are not visible to participants. This measure is in place on grand-challenge.org to prevent participants from accessing the hidden test data (e.g., by printing contents to the log) and, consequently, from cheating.

We challenge organizers do have access to the logs. In your case, the output is the following:

sitk::ERROR: The file "/input/images/synthetic-surgical-scenes-masks/c4c8c33f-139d-4259-864a-4f2b946we16.mha" does not exist.

Truly, this file does not exist in the DREAMING archive, but a similar file, "c4c8c33f-139d-4259-864a-4f2b94651216.mha" does. Could there have been an issue with copying the IMAGE_MASK_MAP, or perhaps you are using a different encoding? Please make sure that the IMAGE_MASK_MAP matches precisely the one on GitHub

As for your second question, updating your algorithm and uploading the new container should let you re-submit. However, if there are no modifications to the algorithm itself, the platform might not permit resubmissions. This is because it's highly unlikely that the same version of code would successfully pass through. Please try to update your algorithm & submit it again, and let me know if you still run into problems!

We will only count successful submissions towards the submission limit.

Thanks!

Re: Inquiry on Phase 2 Submission Issues  

By: pl552 on April 18, 2024, 2:45 p.m.

Hi Christina,

Thank you very much for your prompt and detailed response. Following your guidance, I have recopied the mask map, and I am pleased to report that it now works perfectly.

Warm regards, Pengze