Maximum number of submissions

Maximum number of submissions  

By: seshimo on April 7, 2024, 12:32 a.m.

Dear challenge organizer,

I understand from reading the submission instructions that there is a limit to the number of submissions. I am wondering if you could let me know whether the maximum number of submissions for the first and second phases is for one account or for one team.

Thank you.

Re: Maximum number of submissions  

By: gsaxner on April 7, 2024, 11:58 a.m.

Hi seshimo!

You are right, there is a limit of 5 submissions for the preliminary testing phase and 2 submissions for the final evaluation phase. These limits apply to each user, regardless of whether the user is part of a team.

To make sure your submissions run smoothly, here are some hints:

• Please use the newest version of the example algorithm as the basis for your algorithm.

• Test your container locally using ./test_run.sh before you submit your container.

• For the preliminary testing phase, you will be able to see the outputs of your algorithm. It's advisable to print debugging statements throughout your algorithm to easily identify any issues.

• Be aware of the hardware & time restrictions for submissions. You can find info about the grand-challenge.org runtime environment here. For each case, there is currently a runtime limit of 20 Minutes.

Looking forward to your submission!