Please send the verification email to me!

Please send the verification email to me!  

By: arapodcho on March 13, 2024, 5:55 a.m.

I tried to submit my algorithm a few weeks ago.

When I clicked on the "Add a new Algorithm" button in the "Submit" tab, I had to enter my email address to verify my account. However, I did not receive any email for verification.

Please check this issue.

Re: Please send the verification email to me!  

By: gsaxner on March 13, 2024, 9:45 a.m.

Hello arapodcho,

sorry that you are experiencing troubles with the account verification! Unfortunately, account verifications are handled by the grand-challenge.org team, and we as the challenge organizers cannot send you a verification link. From our side, you are registered to the challenge and should be able to submit.

Could you please check again if you followed all the steps in the official grand-challenge documentation: https://grand-challenge.org/documentation/verification. In this post, they also mention that verification can take a few days, but it surely should not take weeks!

You can also check your verification status by clicking on your profile image in the top right, go to "Your Profile" and click on "Verification Status". Note that:

• It can be that your verificaiton request was rejected if you have several accounts with the same email address.

• If possible, provide an email address from a domain that provides only one account per user (such as work or school email) for verification, even if your account uses a different domain.

If the problem persists, you can reach out to grand-challenge support via email at: support@grand-challenge.org

Or try to get an answer from the general forum: https://grand-challenge.org/forums/forum/general-548/

If nothing helps please let me know, and I will try to figure out a solution with the grand-challenge support.

By: jmsmkn on March 14, 2024, 9:34 a.m.

Please note that for verifications an institutional or organisational email address is required. Verifications using email addresses from free email providers, or telecoms provider, will be rejected. I have deleted your verification so that you can try again with an institutional or organisational email address.

By: ncdream717 on March 21, 2024, 8:13 a.m.

Thank you for the reply. I think my institution is having some trouble receiving verification emails. I created another ID and joined the same team! I will try to submit using this ID.