Unable to download

Unable to download  

By: H20sU on July 18, 2023, 1:23 a.m.

Hello, I am a student doing research at Hirosaki University in Japan. I'm trying to do graduation research using the DRIVE dataset. However, when I click on the Dropbox link to download the data, the message "link is temporarily disabled" appears and I'm unable to download the data.

How can I download in this case?

I would appreciate it if someone could answer me.

Re: Unable to download  

By: seismonastic on July 18, 2023, 4:28 a.m.

Maybe try the Kaggle one.https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/andrewmvd/drive-digital-retinal-images-for-vessel-extraction

Re: Re: Unable to download  

By: H20sU on July 18, 2023, 5:06 a.m.

Thanks for the advice. I was able to download the dataset from Kaggle.

However, I didn't find "2nd_manual" downloaded from Kaggle. Was this not included in the original as well?

Last edited by: H20sU on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: Willismar on July 18, 2023, 5:37 a.m.

Hi friend, I do have this dataset since 2019. However the Info says: "The set of 40 images has been divided into a training and a test set, both containing 20 images. For the training images, a single manual segmentation of the vasculature is available. " I don't know what you are refering as "2nd manual" if there is just "1st manual" folder

Last edited by: Willismar on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 3 times in total.

By: H20sU on July 18, 2023, 6:34 a.m.

Thank you for your response.

I had misunderstood because there were images of "manual annotation1" and "manual annotation2" in the introduction of DRIVE. I appreciate your pointing that out.

By: dimas on July 21, 2023, 9:39 a.m.

sorry for the late reply. This source that I used before https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q6bGKl0oJxqheaQSrO-DhrihazEpXsNQ/view?usp=sharing

maybe that files can help you

By: H20sU on July 24, 2023, 3:25 a.m.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I was able to download the file from this link as well. It seems to be no problem.

Thank you very much for your advice.