Could not find an int in the string 'endoscopic-robotic-surgery-video'.

By: sravigopal3 on Aug. 27, 2022, 11:46 p.m.

Hello, I have been getting this error, and based on previous posts in the forum, it seems that other competitors were having the same issue.

For both Categories, my submission is failing with this error:

I'm not sure which code to look at to troubleshoot this issue.

Did anyone successfully troubleshoot this?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Could not find an int in the string 'endoscopic-robotic-surgery-video'.  

By: bilalUWE on Aug. 29, 2022, 10:29 p.m.

Hi @sravigopal3,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I've also been stuck with this error for quite a while. The error message is quite misleading. I tried several things including changing the video file name to include the integer, increasing docker shm-size to 256m, reducing batching size, and dropping memory intensive operations in the code but none have worked this far.

Any thing that worked for you?

Kind regards,

By: sravigopal3 on Aug. 30, 2022, 1:14 p.m.

Hello,

I haven't actually found a solution to this. I only tried submitting the sample code, and it worked for the submission, but any other code that I added in process.py is creating the issue, I think. I am not sure exactly what it is, because the json file is being created when it is run in my local computer.

Let me know if you find a solution that could work!

Thanks,

By: NourJL on Sept. 6, 2022, 7:38 p.m.

Hello,

Did you slove this issue? If yes, Could you please tell me how?

Best regards, NourJL

By: xing.yao on Sept. 6, 2022, 10:47 p.m.

We have the same issue, the only difference is we successfully run the free trial and the "Could not find ..." is a warning. However, we failed in the prelim test with "ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length "

By: aneeqzia_isi on Sept. 7, 2022, 6:24 a.m.

Hi everyone,

This is not an error and is just warning which is a bug from GC platform side. You algorithm containers will not fail because of this warning. If any container run is failing, it will be because of something else for which teams will need to ask for detailed logs from the organization team (either through email or forum). Hope this clears the confusion.

Best, SurgToolLoc 2022 Organizing Committee