Request for logs

Request for logs  

By: TJU_xdocu on Aug. 26, 2022, 1:56 p.m.

Dear orgnization team,

I have tried several submissions with different containers for the preliminary test, but always got the failed results with "KeyError: 'suction irrigator' ". I didn't use 'suction irrigator' as key in my program, thus this error is strange. My containers are able to get the correct log files on the try-out. Could you please show me the logs of my failed submissions for my debugging?

Best

Last edited by: TJU_xdocu on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: Request for logs  

By: HRI_BevisHe on Aug. 27, 2022, 2:51 p.m.

Hi,

I also encountered the same ERROR. The provided process.py does not use 'suction initiator' as a key.

maybe it is an error in the online evaluation code? the correct key should be 'suction_ irrigator’?

hope the organizer can help us deal with this error as soon as possible.

Best

By: TJU_xdocu on Aug. 28, 2022, 7:19 a.m.

Hi HRI_BevisHe,

I think you are right. After I remove the tool 'suction_initiator' from my prediction result, this error will not appear. Therefore, it should be an error in the online evaluation code.

I hope the organizer will check whether the correct key is used in the evaluation code

Thanks in advance

By: rgarcianes-intusurg on Aug. 31, 2022, 12:38 a.m.

Hi @TJU_xdocu and @HRI_BevisHe,

The bug causing this error may have been fixed as stated in this thread: https://grand-challenge.org/forums/forum/endoscopic-surgical-tool-localization-using-tool-presence-labels-663/topic/bug-fix-prelim-category-2-evaluation-container-relating-to-keyerror-suction-irrigator-1198/

If you still want to have the logs, please send me 1) ID of submission attempt for the algorithm; 2) Team name; and 3) User who submitted the algorithm for evaluation.

Thank you for your patience!

Best, SurgToolLoc 2022 Organizing Committee