Upload of Container Image failing

Upload of Container Image failing  

By: TS_UKE on Aug. 19, 2022, 5:17 p.m.

Dear Challenge Creators,

we are not able to upload our built container file.

Our steps were: 1. Follow the link in the GitHub instructions (https://surgtoolloc.grand-challenge.org/evaluation/challenge/algorithms/create/) 2. We created a new algorithm and got to the "Create An Algorithm Container Image" page. 3. We selected The file on our harddrive and dragged it into the "Drop files here or browse" area. After that failed we also tried to Click "browse" and select the image that way as well. 4. The upload said "Uploading 0%" and then failed after about 5-10 minutes. We watched the network traffic to see if something happens, but were unable to see any upload above 10 kbyte/s. 5. We tried with both Firefox and Chrome on Ubuntu.

Our file is ~5.8 GB.

Could you please advise on how to proceed. Kind Regards, TS

Re: Upload of Container Image failing  

By: kbot on Aug. 19, 2022, 8:10 p.m.

I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. The organizers have uploaded ~1gb containers with no issues. We can check with Grand Challenge platform admins to see if there is a resolution.

Best, Organizers

By: aminey on Aug. 22, 2022, 11:53 a.m.

Hi TS_UKE,

I had the same problem with chrome but it was fixed with firefox. I am using Mozilla Firefox 103.0 with ubuntu 20.04. I hope this helps.

Best,

By: TS_UKE on Aug. 22, 2022, 12:08 p.m.

Hey all,

today the upload worked without any problems (Chrome on Ubuntu 22.04). It seems to have been a grand-challenge.org server problem.

Cheers, TS

By: kbot on Aug. 23, 2022, 6:42 p.m.

Glad this issue was resolved! Thank you for posting an update!

Best, The organizers