SUBMISSION FAILED WITH: The container ran out of memory.

SUBMISSION FAILED WITH: The container ran out of memory.  

By: cugwu on Feb. 25, 2023, 4:02 p.m.

Hi to everyone I'm trying to submit my results to "Medical Segmentation Decathlon". I followed the guidelines to save the prediction. My submission failed with the error: The container ran out of memory. Does anyone encounter a similar problem? For me is strange this error since I'm just submitting the predictions of the test set and nothing more. How is it possible that there is no memory left? Thanks in advance for the answer!

Re: SUBMISSION FAILED WITH: The container ran out of memory.  

By: jmsmkn on Feb. 27, 2023, 9:39 a.m.

The evaluation procedure ran out of memory. If you're submitting segmentations please check your datatype (e.g. don't use floats or long ints), otherwise, please contact the challenge administrators as they would need to fix this.

By: cugwu on Feb. 27, 2023, 1:22 p.m.

Thanks for your answer, I've checked the data type to be sure 100% is saved as uint8, I also removed the 11 predictions (ten from task 03 and one from task08) as it is suggested in the submission guidelines. I also contacted the administration but unfortunately, I didn't receive a reply yet. Anyways thanks again for your answer. This is the mamory occupation of the saved predictions. Does anybody have similar dimension? 18M Task01_BrainTumour 2.5M Task02_Heart 28M Task03_Liver 245K Task04_Hippocampus 231K Task05_Prostate 11M Task06_Lung 17M Task07_Pancreas 15M Task08_HepaticVessel 2.2M Task09_Spleen 7.5M Task10_Colon

Last edited by: cugwu on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: jmsmkn on Feb. 27, 2023, 3:47 p.m.

It is best to contact the organisers directly, there is an "Email Organisers" link on their challenge page.

By: r.yazdi87 on June 4, 2023, 9:14 a.m.

Dear cugwu and jmsmkn I have the same problem too. Do you have a solution? thank you.

By: jmsmkn on June 5, 2023, 2:25 p.m.

The organisers of the challenge will be able to help you with this.

By: rohit8.1996 on Aug. 3, 2023, 11:14 a.m.

Facing the same issue

By: MiriamGroeneveldA on Aug. 9, 2023, 3:43 p.m.

The reply is then the same. The organisers of the challenge will be able to help you with this.

By: rohit8.1996 on Aug. 9, 2023, 5:35 p.m.

Thank you for the same answer.