ValidationError:

ValidationError:  

By: brianliu on July 15, 2022, 5:56 p.m.

I tried many times to submit, always get the error: Failed evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: We expected to find 30, but we found 27. Please correct the number of predictions. Does anyone know how to fix it? The submit folder did have 30 nii.gz files, not 27 files.

Re: ValidationError:  

By: yunanwu2020 on July 15, 2022, 8:09 p.m.

I am facing the same problem for my second trial...

Hope anyone can help.

By: lxycust on July 16, 2022, 7:15 a.m.

Could you please check out the faied case? Is the predictions all zero? or other irregular cases. We are now working on it to find out what incured this exception. It is mostly because some of the cases are invalid.

By: lxycust on July 16, 2022, 8:57 a.m.

We noticed that the error occured when the grandchallenge load the prediced results. We think it may because of the generation process of prediction results, we provide a simple example, which we have testes to be able to sucessfully submit.

def out(segmentation, output_path, image_path): """ save your predictions :param segmentation:Your prediction , the data type is "numpy.ndarray". :param output_path:The save path of prediction results. :param image_path:The path of the image corresponding to the prediction result. :return: """ dicom = sitk.ReadImage(image_path) output = sitk.GetImageFromArray(segmentation) output.SetOrigin(dicom.GetOrigin()) output.SetSpacing(dicom.GetSpacing()) output.SetDirection(dicom.GetDirection()) sitk.WriteImage(output, output_path)

By: brianliu on July 16, 2022, 10:24 a.m.

Many thanks. I"ll try the code later today!

By: M202272566 on Feb. 9, 2023, 10:35 a.m.

Could you please send me the data download link? I have tried to contact the official organization but got no responseļ¼

Last edited by: M202272566 on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.