Executing Algorithm for non stopping for 12 hours!!!

Executing Algorithm for non stopping for 12 hours!!!  

By: zolnamar on April 10, 2024, 2:18 a.m.

Dear Organizers, I'm reaching out to express my concern regarding the unusually long processing time of my algorithm submission, which has been executing for 12 hours since the development phase opened. It only displays the message: "Executing Algorithm". Given that my model is lightweight and has demonstrated rapid results on my local server and another test server within a few seconds, this extended duration is unexpected. Could you please clarify if there is a queueing system in place for algorithm execution? I've noticed that some teams have already received their scores on the leaderboard. Are submissions prioritized in any way? I would appreciate any insights into why my submission is still processing and why the results have not yet been displayed. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Re: Executing Algorithm for non stopping for 12 hours!!!  

By: agaldran on April 10, 2024, 7:51 a.m.

Hello,

My submission has also been executing for almost 12 hours. Based on another challenge I am participating that has similar problems, I might be wrong but I believe that the problem is not with the organization of this competition but with Grand-Challenge having trouble with setting up AWS instances, due to excessive global demand, so our submissions remain in a "Provisioning" state and there's nothing that can be done. I guess we can only wait and see.

Re: Executing Algorithm for non stopping for 12 hours!!!  

By: agaldran on April 10, 2024, 8:06 a.m.

Apparently the problem has been resolved now.