The algorithm failed in one or more cases.

The algorithm failed in one or more cases.  

By: vaibhav_iitbh on April 1, 2024, 5:36 a.m.

I uploaded the algorithm in the development phase, and it was completed successfully. However, upon submission, I received an error stating, "The algorithm failed in one or more cases." I am unsure why this occurred. Could someone please assist me?

Re: The algorithm failed in one or more cases.  

By: zolnamar on April 1, 2024, 6:57 a.m.

Hi, I also encountered that issue because the organizers did not initially enable direct access to our error log details. However, I'm grateful to the organizers for providing us with the "Try-out Algorithm" tool. This tool allows us to test our Docker containers using trial images. You can access it through the following link format, available under your login: https://grand-challenge.org/algorithms//jobs/create/. By using this tool, you can obtain the details of your errors and address them easily.

Re: The algorithm failed in one or more cases.  

By: yeganeh.madadi on April 1, 2024, 4:56 p.m.

Dear Vaibhav_iitbh,

This is your error:

"An error happened while trying to locate the file on the Hub and we cannot find the requested files in the local cache. Please check your connection and try again or make sure your Internet connection is on."

I just sent the last error log to you through a direct message on the Challenge portal.

Best wishes!