The algorithm failed on one or more cases!!!

The algorithm failed on one or more cases!!!  

By: zolnamar on April 1, 2024, 9:04 a.m.

Dear Challenge Organizers, I've encountered the "The algorithm failed on one or more cases" error again. My algorithm runs successfully on my local machine and another test PC. It also passed test using the Try-out Algorithm tool without any issues. Could you share the error details for my last submission? Additionally, I'd like to know if these failed attempts are included in the maximum of 10 submissions allowed per participant (team) during the Development Phase. Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited by: zolnamar on April 1, 2024, 12:23 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: The algorithm failed on one or more cases!!!  

By: yeganeh.madadi on April 1, 2024, 4:52 p.m.

Dear Zolnamar,

If your algorithm runs successfully on my local machine, I suggest you check the correct address for input and output (the exact URL in the example algorithm on the Challenge GitHub).

I just sent the last error log to you through a direct message on the Challenge portal.

Only the successful submissions are counted.

Best wishes!

By: zolnamar on April 2, 2024, 1:25 p.m.

Hi Yeganeh Madadi, thank you. Could you please provide me with the error details from my last submission? It's strange.All these algorithms work perfectly without any errors or issues on my local machine and another test PC. They even passed the try-out algorithm without any problems. But in the development phase, it only gave me the same error "The algorithm failed on one or more cases" :(

By: yeganeh.madadi on April 2, 2024, 8:14 p.m.

Hi zolnamar,

I replied your email. Please check it.

Thanks!