The output file 'stacked-referable-glaucomatous-features.json' is not valid

The output file 'stacked-referable-glaucomatous-features.json' is not valid  

By: masterawadh on March 18, 2024, 12:51 a.m.

Hi everyone,

I'm encountering an error with the stacked-referable-glaucomatous-features.json file, is not valid. I have saved all the additional features in binary form, using 0 or 1, only for RG. Could anyone suggest why this might be happening?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Awadh

Re: The output file 'stacked-referable-glaucomatous-features.json' is not valid  

By: yeganeh.madadi on March 20, 2024, 10:47 p.m.

Hi masterawadh,

Do you have this error on your local machine? If yes, please check the syntax of the json file.

For example: Curly braces hold objects and each name is followed by ':'(colon), the name/value pairs are separated by , (comma). Square brackets hold arrays and values are separated by ,(comma), and so on.

By: masterawadh on March 21, 2024, 12:19 a.m.

Hi Madadi,

Thank you for responding. I don't encounter any errors when running the code on my local machine, and it also functions correctly on Try-out algorithm. However, I face issues and receive an error when I submit my algorithms.

Best regards, Awadh

Last edited by: masterawadh on March 21, 2024, 12:22 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: yeganeh.madadi on March 21, 2024, 4:22 p.m.

Hi,

Please check the output file content again. It isn't optional; if there are no features to register, it still needs to be provided, but it should have null instead of false/true.

By: masterawadh on March 22, 2024, 1:43 a.m.

Now, I get : IndexError: list index out of range .

can you please provide me the actual output should be looked ? I have followed the same code that you have mentioned it.

Here is my output from local machine:

[{"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": true, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": true, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": true, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": true, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": true, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": true, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": true, "disc hemorrhages": true, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": true, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": true, "disc hemorrhages": true, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": false, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": false, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": true, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": true, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": true, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": true, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": false, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": false, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": false, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": false, "disc hemorrhages": true, "laminar dots": false, "large cup": false}, {"appearance neuroretinal rim superiorly": null, "appearance neuroretinal rim inferiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect superiorly": null, "retinal nerve fiber layer defect inferiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel superiorly": null, "baring of the circumlinear vessel inferiorly": null, "nasalization of the vessel trunk": null, "disc hemorrhages": null, "laminar dots": null, "large cup": null}]

By: yeganeh.madadi on March 26, 2024, 6:11 p.m.

Dear masterawadh,

I'm happy you solved your problem!

Thanks for your great work!

By: masterawadh on March 28, 2024, 3:35 a.m.

Unfortunately, I am unable to see the evaluation results. The challenge admins are currently reviewing them. I was able to view the results yesterday, but not anymore.

Cheers, Aawadh

By: ak on April 18, 2024, 7:57 a.m.

Hello everyone. I have the same problem. On my local machine everything works well. When I'm trying to upload to development phase, I got: The output file 'multiple-referable-glaucoma-binary.json' is not valid. JSON does not fulfill schema: instance is not of type 'boolean'

Dear admins, could you please share the exact schema and data type what should be in export files ?

Thank you.