Ask about setting the data of task 3 of the Learn2Reg2020

Ask about setting the data of task 3 of the Learn2Reg2020  

By: plet on Sept. 24, 2021, 4:58 p.m.

Hi organizers!

I saw in the Task3 of the Learn2Reg2020 at the Training/Validation have the "pairs_val.csv" file. How do we understand this file? That file: fixed moving 1 4 1 7 ....... It means, we must to combine the img0001.nii.gz and img0004.nii.gz into the same foder ;img0001.nii.gz and img0007.nii.gz..... into the same other folder to train step, right? Thank you organizers

Last edited by: plet on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:55 p.m., edited 3 times in total.

Re: Ask about setting the data of task 3 of the Learn2Reg2020  

By: AHering on Sept. 26, 2021, 9:24 a.m.

Hi ,

the pairs_val.csv indicates which combination are required for the validation evaluation on grand-challenge.

You train your network with all pair that are not included in the pairs_val. You can use all possible combinations during training.

To evaluate your approch, you register the pairs given in the pairs_val.csv and upload the displacement field to grand challenge (see https://learn2reg.grand-challenge.org/Submission/)

Best, Alessa

By: plet on Oct. 1, 2021, 8:40 a.m.

Thank you organizers.

By: plet on Oct. 12, 2021, 5:22 p.m.

Thank you for your last respone. Allows me ask more. I understood how to combine images in the "img " folder of "Training "folder And in this "Training "folder, I saw also have the "label " folder more ( label0001.nii.gz, ...)

Question: What for is the label folder in the Image Registration task? It means, we also will combine the image together follow the "pairs_val.csv" when do train step, right? Please explain to I can do this task. Thank you organizers.