| evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: The displacement field /input/task_03/disp_0438_0439.npz is missing. Please provide all required displacement fields.

| evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: The displacement field /input/task_03/disp_0438_0439.npz is missing. Please provide all required displacement fields.  

By: CDSN_Cyz on March 1, 2022, 2:29 p.m.

I want to submission my results of task_03, but the erro occurs as following: | evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: The displacement field /input/task_03/disp_0438_0439.npz is missing. Please provide all required displacement fields.

What's the right way to submission my zip file?

Re: | evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: The displacement field /input/task_03/disp_0438_0439.npz is missing. Please provide all required displacement fields.  

By: songx on July 27, 2022, 1:46 a.m.

I am encountering the same issue. Is the validation for 2021 datasets not functional anymore?

Re: | evalutils.exceptions.ValidationError: The displacement field /input/task_03/disp_0438_0439.npz is missing. Please provide all required displacement fields.  

By: chrgro on July 27, 2022, 8:17 a.m.

Hi, thank you for your messages.

The submission for 2021 is still open. However, the submitting format changed slightly. Please ensure that the top level of your submission contains at least one non-directory (dummy) element.

We have updated submission instructions accordingly and also provide example submissions with zero-field-displacements on https://learn2reg.grand-challenge.org/Learn2Reg2021/ .

Best, Christoph