Error when submitting

Error when submitting  

By: agaldran on July 7, 2023, 5:01 p.m.

hello! So I am trying to submit for the first time to this challenge, and well, it's not working. Locally, I am able to run python process.py with the correct output, but the test.sh script will fail, I believe because of some sort of CUDA issues with my laptop. So I've gone forward and changed the flag to execute_in_docker = True, exported the container, uploaded it to GC, and I've got a failed submission with the following message:

Failed The algorithm failed on one or more cases.

Could you give me some clues about why this might be happening? The submission is my second and mist recent so far on the website, with submission comment "Swin RPS - 2". Thanks!!

Last edited by: agaldran on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Error when submitting  

By: talha.sari.1907 on July 10, 2023, 12:58 p.m.

I had also got the following error when submitting, even if I did not change a thing in my container that previously working just fine:

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #0: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: Auto-detected mode as 'legacy' nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: nvml error: driver/library version mismatch: unknown. cat: /output/image-quality-scores.json: No such file or directory Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0) Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 1, in FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/output/image-quality-scores.json' Expected output was not found... iqaregression-output

Re: Error when submitting  

By: ewonkyong on July 12, 2023, 6:25 a.m.

If you would like to obtain your error log, please send me an email with the submission and evaluation ID of your algorithm container.