Announcing winners!

Announcing winners!  

By: royakhajavi on Oct. 11, 2023, 4:14 p.m.

We are delighted to announce the winners of the Lymph Node Segmentation Challenge. After a thorough review by our expert panel, we are pleased to recognize the following outstanding participants:

1st Place: Skeleton Suns - ranking score: 2.07 Jonathan Dessler and Tassilo Wald (Deutsche Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ), Germany)

2nd Place: IMR - ranking score: 2.64 Hanxiao Zhang, Minghui Zhang (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)

3rd Place: CompAl - ranking score: 2.94 Stefan Fischer, Johannes Kiechle, Daniel Lang, Jan Peeken 2,3,4, Julia Schnabel 1,3,5 (Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany)

4th place: Hilab, Litingyu Wang

5th place: Sofija Engelson

6th place: Satoshi Kondo

The ranking method is based on the BraTS challenge methodology Participating teams are ranked for each testing subject, for the evaluated region (i.e. lymph nodes), and for each measure (i.e., DSC and ASSD) The final ranking score for each team is then calculated by first averaging across all these individual rankings for each patient, and then averaging these cumulative ranks across all patients for each participating team

These individuals have demonstrated remarkable dedication and expertise in advancing lymph node segmentation, contributing to more accurate medical imaging. We want to express our gratitude to all participants for their valuable contributions. Congratulations to our winners, and thank you to everyone who took part in this important initiative!

We will be in contact with the winners to discuss how we can deliver their prizes.

Last edited by: royakhajavi on Oct. 17, 2023, 6:51 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Announcing winners!  

By: TWald on Oct. 16, 2023, 1:30 p.m.

Hey, I was wondering if there will be a final leaderboard with the different team's e.g. mean dice at some point? Cheers, Tassilo

Re: Announcing winners!  

By: royakhajavi on Oct. 17, 2023, 6:44 p.m.

No, we closed the leaderboard for the final phase.