Evaluation error (Task 1) - Failed The container was killed as it exceeded the memory limit of 4g.

Evaluation error (Task 1) - Failed The container was killed as it exceeded the memory limit of 4g.  

By: Ger文 on June 5, 2022, 3:36 p.m.

Hello, I got the following error on evaluation Task 1 -Failed The container was killed as it exceeded the memory limit of 4g. I submited the zip file as requested, why I'm receiving this?

Last edited by: Ger文 on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Evaluation error (Task 1) - Failed The container was killed as it exceeded the memory limit of 4g.  

By: jyuanfeng8 on June 6, 2022, 5:55 a.m.

This is most likely a result of the segmentation result not being saved as a formal data type, can you try using np.uint8 to save your mask?

Re: Evaluation error (Task 1) - Failed The container was killed as it exceeded the memory limit of 4g.  

By: Ger文 on June 6, 2022, 10:32 a.m.

My data type is np.uint8, and I output the results with nibabel package, and I also use SimpleITK package meet the same problem.

By: jyuanfeng8 on June 7, 2022, 1:39 p.m.

We have checked your submission. It was found that there are too many predictive voxels in your projections.

Since we use the NSD metric to evaluate the predictions, which requires a lot of computation, we cannot handle this "complex" case.

Can you try to post-process your predictions and then submmit again?