Final Test Phase Submission

Final Test Phase Submission  

By: wangzy.gz.02 on Aug. 26, 2022, 1:15 a.m.

Dear Marc, How should we make our final submission and submit our preprint? Should we submit it on grand challenge or should we send the docker along with preprint to you via email? Thanks a lot!

Re: Final Test Phase Submission  

By: maubreville on Aug. 26, 2022, 4:16 a.m.

Sorry, there was a configuration issue with grand-challenge. Please submit to one (or both) of the two tasks on grand-challenge. There is a field where you can provide the preprint URL.

Best regards and I wish you lots of success with the final submission

Marc

By: wangzy.gz.02 on Aug. 26, 2022, 6:32 a.m.

Get it.Thanks for helding this fantastic challenge! Best wishes.

By: mositemp on Aug. 26, 2022, 1:15 p.m.

Hi Marc,

Our algorithms are ready for submission but the link to ArXiv submission has not been published, yet. Would it be OK if we submit the algorithms today with a fake link for preprint field and update you with the real preprint link when it's ready?

Best regards, Mostafa

Last edited by: mositemp on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: maubreville on Aug. 26, 2022, 3:11 p.m.

Dear Mostafa,

in principle you have time until August 29th to submit to the final test set. :-)

That being said: If you are not able to provide the preprint link in time, please get in touch with Mitko Veta (M.Veta@tue.nl) who will organize the peer review.

Best,

Marc

Last edited by: maubreville on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: AI_medical on Aug. 27, 2022, 12:34 p.m.

Dear Marc,

My article has not yet been uploaded to arxiv, can I upload it to github first? Thanks Wang

By: maubreville on Aug. 27, 2022, 4:48 p.m.

Dear Wang,

could you please get in touch with Mitko Veta by email? He is handling the reviews.

best

Marc

By: AI_medical on Aug. 28, 2022, 12:36 p.m.

Dear Marc, I already emailed him yesterday, but he never got back to me.

Thanks
Wang

By: pz.suen on Aug. 29, 2022, 2:07 a.m.

Dear Marc,

I have the same question. Our algorithms are ready for submission but the link to ArXiv submission has not been published, yet. But the Final Test Phase will be closed today. Would it be OK if we submit the algorithms today with a fake link for preprint field and update you with the real preprint link when it's ready?

Best, Suen

Last edited by: pz.suen on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: ekbreininger on Aug. 29, 2022, 7:31 a.m.

Hi Suen, hi Wang, hi all,

There should have been an additional round of announcements yesterday (Sunday) at 20:00 (ET) - kindly check whether your papers have been published in that round. For all other cases, please get in touch with Mitko Veta, but kindly give him a bit of time to reply - especially on the weekend ;).

If you are worried regarding submission, please post a preliminary, but valid and accessible link to your paper in the preprint field and send then announced preprint link to Mitko once it is available. Please note we require a published submission on a preprint server to consider your submission for the workshop. We expect all papers submitted in time to be published on arxiv.org until Monday, 20:00 (see also the announcement schedule of arxiv: https://arxiv.org/help/availability). This availability delay may vary for other preprint servers.

Kind regards, Katharina