Need urgent verification of account for being able to submit final model trained on MIDOG_2022

Need urgent verification of account for being able to submit final model trained on MIDOG_2022  

By: ishanwiz1991 on Aug. 25, 2022, 3:44 a.m.

Hi, I Need urgent verification of account for being able to submit final model trained on MIDOG_2022. I have the .tar.gz file and the deadline is tomorrow at 3 pm PST. Kindly help so that i may submit my file. I confirmed my email as well but it seems to say my request will be maually reviewed by site admins and will take 2 days from now. kindly help.!!

Re: Need urgent verification of account for being able to submit final model trained on MIDOG_2022  

By: maubreville on Aug. 25, 2022, 4:54 a.m.

Good evening,

unfortunately, it has been described well that the verification process takes a couple of days. Did you use an educational email address for the sign-up? If not, it might be the easiest to do that, as these addresses will typically get verified automatically.

If not, then you could maybe ask very very politely at grand-challenge support. Unfortunately, the challenge's organizers can't verify accounts themselves.

Best,

Marc

Last edited by: maubreville on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:57 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: Need urgent verification of account for being able to submit final model trained on MIDOG_2022  

By: ishanwiz1991 on Aug. 25, 2022, 6:04 a.m.

Thanks Marc, for your timely response. I can sign up with my educational account asap and probably delete this one. I've reached out to the grand challenge forum and support to get verified. Let's see what works best.

• Ishan