Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum  

By: maubreville on July 6, 2022, 5:15 a.m.

Dear participants,

we welcome you to the MIDOG 2022 challenge. Please try to exchange with each other using this forum. We will be also monitoring it and try to answer all questions that come up within short time.

Best regards,

Marc Aubreville

Preiminary Test evaluation - Error  

By: saipradeepvg on Aug. 6, 2022, 7:17 a.m.

Hi Marc,

My submission passed the Try out algorithm, but failed while running on the preliminary test data. Can you please share the log for debugging.

Submission id : 7fd61079-4e0f-4c71-bc71-2efb2ec46451

Thanks Saipradeep VG

Re: Welcome to the forum  

By: maubreville on Aug. 6, 2022, 12:07 p.m.

Hey there,

unfortunately, I do not have access to the logs either. Here's some recommendations, however:

• If you click on your algorithm and on "Results", you should get a list of all the images that have been run trough your container, together with the status. If you click on the status (e.g., on "Succeeded with warnings") you will get the log of the container.
  • You might want to try out the algorithm with a plain white image (which is part of the preliminary test set). We incorporated this image in order to perform a technical check for algorithms that found no candidates. Several participants' containers had issues with these on the final test set last time.

Should you still run into issues, I might recommend writing a polite email to grand-challenge support and ask about the logs. For some cases, these were not available on the web interface in the past, but the guys there are really nice and helpful if you ask politely :-)

Best,

Marc

Re: Welcome to the forum  

By: saipradeepvg on Aug. 7, 2022, 6:10 p.m.

Thanks Marc!

I am able to submit now.

Regards Saipradeep