Dataset can't be download using the link provided in zenodo

Dataset can't be download using the link provided in zenodo  

By: mtareq880 on Nov. 17, 2021, 7:09 a.m.

Hi everyone, I am from team NG_BD. We are trying to download the NODE21 dataset to work on it using the link provided on zenodo but it isn't working. The download always stops at mid point and when resumed start all over again. My teammate is having the same issue. Is there any other website where we can downlaod the dataset from? A solution or this problem is quickly neeeded else we can't start our work. Thanks.

Re: Dataset can't be download using the link provided in zenodo  

By: keelinm on Nov. 17, 2021, 9:22 a.m.

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch with us. We haven't had any other complaints on this issue so it may be related to your internet connection. I will contact you privately and try to arrange something else to see if that works.
Best Regards, Keelin

By: cxk340 on Nov. 23, 2021, 1:12 a.m.

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. Can you please let me know if there's an alternative in place?

By: ecemsogancioglu on Nov. 23, 2021, 10:24 a.m.

Hi,

Could you please send an email to ecemsogancioglu@gmail.com

I will try to find another solution to share the dataset with you.

Best, Ecem

By: 橘色闪光 on Dec. 21, 2021, 2:04 a.m.

yes i also have the same problem, the dowanloading is often teminated.

By: ecemsogancioglu on Dec. 21, 2021, 11:27 a.m.

Hi,

If you have a problem downloading the dataset in zenodo, you could try downloading the dataset from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vEr62673CmewSISJU1yD9uILffgajMRj

It contains the preprocessed dataset (CXR images), and ct patches we provide for the nodule generation task.

Please let us know if you still have an issue with downloading,

Best, Ecem

Last edited by: ecemsogancioglu on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.