Public Training and Development Dataset: Updates and Fixes

Public Training and Development Dataset: Updates and Fixes  

By: meganschuurmans on April 16, 2024, 1:43 p.m.

The PANORAMA: Public Training and Development Dataset will consist of 2238 multi-center, multi-vendor cases. Learn more about all the considerations that we've made to curate and release the all-new largest public training dataset for PDAC detection in CECT: panorama.grand-challenge.org/datasets-imaging-labels/. Please monitor this thread for all updates and fixes regarding this dataset.

Imaging data will be released via: zenodo.org/uploads/10959620. Annotations will be released and are maintained via: github.com/DIAGNijmegen/panorama_labels.

Last edited by: meganschuurmans on April 18, 2024, 3:35 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Public Training and Development Dataset: Updates and Fixes  

By: Joseph00 on April 18, 2024, 3:50 p.m.

HI,

clicking on this link, https://github.com/DIAGNijmegen/panorama_labels, I see error 404, page not found. Is it my problem or does this page still not exist?

Thank you

By: 坤坤kk on April 22, 2024, 9:24 a.m.

Hello, the image page appears as follows: Permission required.

By: meganschuurmans on April 22, 2024, 2:24 p.m.

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you for your message. You should try to log-in to GitHub before trying to access the link. After you logged-in, you will see the page and you should (for now) have to ask for permission to access the page; we will try to make to page easier accessible in the future.

Hopefully this will work out for you!

Kind regards,

Megan Schuurmans

By: meganschuurmans on April 22, 2024, 2:26 p.m.

Dear Hongkun,

Thank you for your message. You are correct; for now, you have to ask permission to access the page. We are trying to make this easier accessible in the future.

Hopefully this answers your question!

Kind regards,

Megan Schuurmans

By: Joseph00 on April 23, 2024, 3:39 p.m.

Dear Megan, Thank you for the reply. I tried logging into github with my credentials. After logging in and clicking on the link I get "404, page not found". Do I have to apply to access the page? Maybe it's my problem. Thank you for your support. Best regards

By: Zito on April 28, 2024, 6:53 p.m.

Hi, thank you for updating the dataset! Can I know the ETA of the baseline nnUNet model?

By: meganschuurmans on April 29, 2024, 8:20 a.m.

Dear Giuseppe,

Sorry to hear that you have troubles accessing the ground truth labels. Our colleagues tried to access the data in incognito mode to make sure the page is not password-hidden, but that doesn't seems to be the problem. We recently set the labels to public, so maybe that could have been the issue. Could you maybe try it again or ask a colleague to access the page?

Let us know if this is not working out for you.

Kind regards,

Megan Schuurmans

By: meganschuurmans on April 29, 2024, 8:20 a.m.

Dear Ziteng,

Thank you for your message, happy to hear you were able to download the data! We hope to have the baseline model available within one or two weeks. I hope this will work out for your timeline as well!

Kind regards,

Megan Schuurmans