Container Submission

Container Submission  

By: soumya80 on June 8, 2022, 6:47 p.m.

Hi, I am not able to find the information about the type docker container supported. Are windows docker containers supported for submission or should the docker container be Linux only?

Re: Container Submission  

By: anindo on June 8, 2022, 8:51 p.m.

Hi Soumya,

Thanks for your query.

Please refer to the general documentation on grand-challenge.org algorithms. For the Open Development Phase, we will support Dockerized algorithm submissions in the same format, with input and output interfaces that are specific to the PI-CAI challenge. More details will follow soon (likely within a week), as we roll out the picai_baseline repo: a GitHub repo of baseline AI models to help developers get familiar with the end-to-end pipeline of preprocessing prostate bpMRI data, training an AI model for csPCa detection/diagnosis in 3D, and encapsulating the trained AI model in a Docker container for submission to the challenge leaderboard.

Hope this helps.

By: soumya80 on June 9, 2022, 4:13 p.m.

Thank you for the reference links. I read through the resource link. The document just said docker container. I will wait for the updates to come. in.

By: VictorP on June 13, 2022, 2:21 p.m.

@soumya80, we created our containers both on Windows and Linux, and they worked fine.

By: soumya80 on June 14, 2022, 12:12 p.m.

thanks for the information