Docker

Docker  

By: mirazzak on May 9, 2022, 10:25 a.m.

Hi LuukBoulogne,

I am sorry because i am not familiar with Docker. I cloned your code and copied the data into the trainning folder (as stoic2021-baseline-finalphase/training/input/data). After that, I ran "./test.sh" in the trainning folder. However, it presented as following:

'No such file or directory: '/input/metadata/reference.csv'.

Can you guide how to run test.sh?

Thank you!

Best Regard,

Imran

Last edited by: mirazzak on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Docker  

By: LuukBoulogne on May 9, 2022, 11:41 a.m.

Hi Imran,

Thank you for reaching out. You can find details on how to run test.sh in the training/README.md file. Please make sure to follow the README.md file in the root of the GitHub repo step by step. This also refers to the training/README.md and inference/README.md files. Please also follow these step by step.

For the specific error you encountered now: test.sh expects a first and second argument. For example, you could call it like this: bash test.sh /path/to/stoic2021-training/ /path/to/temporary/folder/ The run command in the test.sh script maps the path in the first argument (/path/to/stoic2021-training/) to/input/ in the Docker container in this line. So, if you called test.sh as described above, the file /path/to/stoic2021-training/metadata/reference.csv maps to /input/metadata/reference.csv inside the docker container.

Hope this helps, Best, Luuk