Final phase submission confirmation

Final phase submission confirmation  

By: comsats on May 15, 2022, 10:51 a.m.

Hi! I have made the submission, this message displayed on Google form: "Je reactie is opgeslagen". I didnot recieve any confirmation email ye. Is my submission successful?

Last edited by: comsats on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:56 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Final phase submission confirmation  

By: LuukBoulogne on May 16, 2022, 8:21 a.m.

Hi,

Your submission has been received. Based on its details, it seems that both accounts in the hal9000 team are of a single user that violated the grand-challenge.org terms and conditions and of which multiple accounts have already been suspended. We will look into this further, but it will likely result in the suspension of these accounts and disqualification of hal9000 for STOIC2021.

This thread has many duplicates. If you created these on purpose, please do not create duplicate threads in the future. If not, please also let us know so that we can look into the issue.

Best, Luuk

By: mirazzak on May 16, 2022, 10:04 a.m.

Hi Luuk,

We have submitted in final phase, but not sure, as my email has been blocked. Meanwhile I am trying to reactivate the email. Can you please confirm the submission.

Regards DeakinTeam.

By: LuukBoulogne on May 16, 2022, 11:51 a.m.

Hi DeakinTeam,

Your submission is complete: You have completed the form and shared your GitHub repo with me.

Best, Luuk

By: simon.j on May 16, 2022, 5:05 p.m.

Hi Luuk, could you confirm the submission is ok for me too ? as well as I guess for all the teams participating to the final phase ^^

By: LuukBoulogne on May 17, 2022, 8:57 a.m.

Hi Simon,

Your submission has also been received. I've made an announcement about the recieved sumissions for the Final Phase here.

Best, Luuk