Request Verification

Request Verification  

By: gonghe on July 12, 2023, 12:20 p.m.

how to verify my account,I have used a lot of email addresses and it didn't work,what Email can use?

Last edited by: gonghe on Aug. 15, 2023, 12:58 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Request Verification  

By: mmaspero on July 12, 2023, 1 p.m.

Hi Gonghe,

Verification is taken care by the Grand Challenge (GC) administrators and it takes a couple of working days, so it may just be necessary to wait. Further, if you are affiliated to an institution it is easier to use that e-mail. However, also a personal mail should work, so it is not dependent on the mail you use.

If after a couple of days after your request verification did not occur, please reach out with a mail to me, I can try to verify with GC.

Matteo

By: gonghe on July 13, 2023, 2:25 a.m.

Thank you for your answer. I mean when I verified my account, the email I entered kept coming back with errors.like"Email hosted by snnu.edu.cn cannot be used for verification due to abuse. Please contact support to verify your account another way.”,“Email hosted by 163.com cannot be used for verification, please provide your work, corporate or institutional email.”,“Email hosted by gmail.com cannot be used for verification, please provide your work, corporate or institutional email.”So I can't submit.

By: mmaspero on July 14, 2023, 6:43 a.m.

GC prefers you to directly contact them via support@grand-challenge.org After that it should be solved.