Clarification on Docker container output and submission requirements

Clarification on Docker container output and submission requirements  

By: jansauer on Aug. 25, 2023, 3:09 a.m.

Hello!

I have two unrelated questions:

I wanted to clarify real quickly on the expected Docker image output. In the PDF, you write that the input data will be in the format .nii.gz, however all the data we've received so far has been in the .nrrd format and the outputs for the validation phase have also been submitted as such. Am I correct in assuming that the input files the Docker container gets will be nrrd files? If not, would it be possible to receive a sample file in the nii.gz format? I ask because we'd like to make sure that our code will actually read and process files in that format correctly.

Second, the submission timeline mentions a short paper but the "Final Submission" page makes no mention of it. Are there any guidelines regarding the short paper? Length, content, etc?

Thanks!

P.S. Also, am I correct in assuming that the actual filenames of the detection and classification results are irrelevant so long as they're CSV files in the respective "Classification" and "Detection" folders? The evaluation code in the Github repo only references paths (e.g. gt_csv_path).

Last edited by: jansauer on Aug. 25, 2023, 3:31 a.m., edited 3 times in total.

Re: Clarification on Docker container output and submission requirements  

By: luogongning on Aug. 26, 2023, 2:53 a.m.

The input data for the Docker container will indeed be in the .nrrd format. My apologies for the oversight in the PDF; we will update it shortly to reflect the correct information.

Regarding the short paper, you should focus on introducing your methodology and approach. While there is no strict length requirement, think of it as a simplified version of the introduction and methods section of a research paper.

You are correct in assuming that the filenames of the detection and classification results are irrelevant, as long as they are CSV files and stored in the respective "Classification" and "Detection" folders. Our evaluation code uses folder paths as parameters, make sure you have only one csv file under each folder.