Clarification on submission timeline and modality

Clarification on submission timeline and modality  

By: jansauer on May 16, 2023, 4:03 a.m.

Hello!

I wanted to get some clarification on the submission deadline and procedure as the visual timeline and the text seem to contradict each other. Is my understanding of the following correct?

July 15th: The validation set is made available for download. July 15th - 20th: Submission for prediction results on the validation dataset is opened. July 20th: The test set is made available for download. July 20th - 30th: Submission for prediction results on the test dataset is opened. July 30th: The Docker image as well as the short paper must be submitted by this date.

Also, I assume submission means we submit a prediction file in a standardized format and then are told the performance of these predictions, is that correct? Will we receive more information regarding the format of this file and/or the Docker image (e.g. should it have a standardized usage or is it sufficient to provide a README file with instructions on how to use it?)

Thanks for clarifying!

Cheers, Jan

Re: Clarification on submission timeline and modality  

By: luogongning on July 15, 2023, 6:49 a.m.

Apologies for any confusion caused by the timeline. We've updated the timeline.

During the validation phase, your should submit your predictions on the grand challenge website. The platform will automatically calculate your score. Detailed instructions regarding the result format can be found on the submission page. During the test phase, you will be asked to submit a Docker image containing your algorithm. We will provide a complete set of instructions on how to package it.

We appreciate your patience and if you have any further queries, feel free to reach out.